LifeStraw Go 1L water bottles are the ultimate sidekick for safer, better-tasting water for travel and everyday use and with a larger capacity over the alternative LifeStraw Go 650ml.
The BPA-free bottle filters out nasties, so you can fill up from airport bathrooms, a tap in Mexico, or a gas station while road-tripping. The advanced 2-stage filter improves taste and protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, chlorine, silt, sand, and cloudiness. The BPA-free bottle is made from 50% post -consumer recycled plastic. Do good on the go and avoid single-use plastic bottles. For every purchase, a child in need receives to safe drinking water for a year.
The BPA-free bottle is made from 50% post -consumer recycled plastic. Do good on the go and avoid single-use plastic bottles. For every purchase, a child in need receives to safe drinking water for a year.
- FILTERS OUT CONTAMINANTS: the Membrane microfilter protects against Bacteria (including E.coli + Salmonella), Parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), Microplastics, sand, dirt, and cloudiness
- IMPROVES TASTE: the Carbon filter reduces chlorine, odors + organic chemical matter
- LONG LASTING: The membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal (4,000 L) - about five years of daily use. Carbon filter lasts up to 26 gallons (100 L) - about two months.
- SAVES WASTE: The membrane microfilter lasts the equivalent to 8,000 single use plastic water bottles.
- LifeStraw is proud to be a B Corp and Climate Neutral Certified brand
- For every purchase, a child in need receives to safe drinking water for a year.
- Volume: 34 fl oz | 1L
- Weight: 247g
- Height: 28cm
- Replaceable filters & parts
- BPA Free and dishwasher safe, once filter is removed
- Includes: water bottle, BPA-Free membrane microfilter, activated carbon filter, cap with colour-matched silicone mouthpiece
LifeStraw Membrane Microfilter Removes:
- Membrane microfilter removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Activated carbon filter reduces chlorine, organic chemical matter and odors for improved taste
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal | 4,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
Base Camp Food are an Official LifeStraw UK Reseller Partner.