The JETBOIL MICROMO
This system is engineered for lightweight performance, taking just over 2 minutes to provide two cups of boiling water for tea, coffee, or one of our freeze-dried meals. The newly designed burner secures the igniter, protecting it from bumps along the road.The MicroMo is the lightest regulated system offering a compact design, it has an unbeatable simmer control and reliable cold- weather performance—down to 20°F (-6°C). The cooking cup clips onto the burner, preventing accidental spills, and the fuel canister tripod ensures overall stability.
- Lightweight .8 Liter FluxRing® cooking cup
- Lightweight drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer
- Jetboil engineered valve for unmatched simmer control
- Lightweight insulating cozy
- Consistent performance down to 20°F
- Lightweight shroud
- Push-button igniter
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories
- Able to store a 100g Jetpower fuel can
- Pot Support and Jetpower fuel sold separately
- Weight: 340g, 12oz (excluding fuel stabiliser)
- Power: 6000 BTU/h (1.75kw)
- Volume: 0.8l, 27oz
Boil Time: 0.5l 16oz = 2 minutes, 15 seconds (average)
- Water boiled: 12l per 100g of fuel
A couple of years back, I bought the Jetboil Minimo which is my favourite stove that I've ever owned.
Recently I purchased the slimmer and slightly lighter Micromo stove for the sole purpose to take with me on bikepacking trips- its slimmer profile means that it conveniently fits into one of my fork bags.
It works exactly the same as the minimo and I'm happy with the smaller water capacity for cooking on solo trips, but I do have two small niggles- firstly the lid. It doesn't fit or seal as well as the one on the minimo, and secondly the webbing handle takes a bit of getting used to. These are the only two reasons why I am giving this product 4 stars otherwise its a great stove.