The Goal Zero Nomad 50 gives you enough solar collecting capability to keep all your essential devices charged for long stretches on the road.
Built tough for mobile base camps and off-grid adventures, the Nomad 50 pairs perfectly with a Sherpa Power Bank or Yeti Power Station (500X or smaller).
Tips & Tricks For Using Solar Panels:
- The solar panel does not hold a charge - it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight.
- Place solar panels towards the sun at an angle.
- Connect 8mm solar cable to Yeti Power Station.
- Adjust solar panel as the sun moves across the sky.
- 50 Watts lets you solar charge power banks and power stations to keep laptops charged, run portable fridges, and power essential electronics.
- Four monocrystalline panels enclosed in a protective case fold down to a compact profile for easy storage and versatility. Hanging loops allow you to strap the panel to vehicles, tents, and more.
- Features built-in charging cables for use with Goal Zero Yeti Power Stations, Sherpa Power Banks, and USB devices. Integrated 8mm cable lets you chain additional solar panels for faster charge times.
- Sherpa 100AC: 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 150: 5-10 Hours
- Yeti 200X: 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 400: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 13-26 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 12-24 Hours
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14-21.5V, up to 3.3A (50W max)
- USB-A Port: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)
- Chainable: up to 150 Watts
- Weight: 6.85 lbs (3.1 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 17 x 53 x 1.5 in (43.2 x 134.6 x 3.8 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 17 x 11.25 x 2.5 in (43.2 x 28.6 x 6.4 cm)
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Rated Power: 50W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.5V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 18.0V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Base Camp Food are an official Goal Zero UK retailer and you can view our Goal Zero collection by clicking here.