Goal Zero Nomad 20 is a 20 watt foldable solar panel you can charge a wider range of small to medium devices with the power of the sun.
The Nomad 20 features their new small panel design, durable enough to last through any adventure and sleek enough to fit in any pack or bag. Includes integrated cable storage, built-in Flip dock, and adjustable kickstand.
What can you charge with the Nomad 20?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can plug your phone directly into the panel or use it to recharge a portable recharger for later use. The Nomad 20 is best used for recharging things like:
- Power banks
- Fitness trackers
- Lighthouse lanterns
- Small USB devices
- Small Power stations
- Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection.
- Integrated 8mm cable and USB port let you charge a range of small to medium size devices including phones, tablets, power banks, and more. If you want to capture more sun, the 8mm cable lets you chain additional solar panels for faster charge time.
- Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
- Flip 36: 4-8 Hours
- Venture 35: 4-8 Hours
- Venture 75: 7-14 Hours
- Sherpa 100PD: 9-18 Hours
- Sherpa 100AC: 7.5-15 Hours
- Yeti 200X: 11-22 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14 - 22V, up to 1.3A (20W max)
- USB port: 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- Weight: 2.28 lbs (1.03 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 11.5 x 21.75 x 0.75 in (29.2 x 55.3 x 1.9 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 11.5 x 7.4 x 1.25 in (29.2 x 19 x 3.2 cm)
- Cable length: 6ft
- Warranty: 2 years
- Rated Power: 20W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 18 - 22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Base Camp Food are an official Goal Zero UK retailer and you can view our Goal Zero collection by clicking here.
Free UK Delivery on all Goal Zero products.