The Goal Zero Nomad 100 is a portable, rugged, and powerful solar panel that is designed for mobile basecamps and die-hard adventurers. With 100 watts of monocrystalline engineered to charge Goal Zero portable power stations from the sun.
Features a built-in charging cable for Sherpa Power Packs and Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Station. Can be chained with other solar panels to collect more power from the sun.
100 Watt (18-22V) foldable and weatherproof solar panel
Big wattage, chainable, and weighs only 10 lbs. For chaining multiple Nomad 100 solar panels together, purchase an 8mm to APP combiner cable.
- Yeti 400: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 15-30 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 22-44 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 35-70 Hours
- Solar Port (blue 8mm, male): 14-22V, up to 8A (100 max)
- Weight: 10.2 lbs (4.6 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 20.5 x 59.5 x 1 in (52 x 151.1 x 2.54 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 20.5 x 15.5 x 2 in (52 x 39.37 x 5.08 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Short Circuit Current Isc: 8A
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Base Camp Food are an official Goal Zero UK retailer and you can view our Goal Zero collection by clicking here.