The Lighthouse Micro Charge small USB rechargeable lantern is an all-in-one solution for an on-the-go person, perfect for a purse, backpack, or glove compartment. Works great as a flashlight, hanging light or even as a recharger for your phone.
Two ways to charge the Lighthouse Micro Charge:
- Recharge the Lighthouse Micro Charge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 3.5 hours. Pairs perfectly with Goal Zero Nomad Solar Panels.
- The Lighthouse Micro Charge can be recharged from a USB Source in about 3.5 hours.
- USB rechargeable, dimmable and IPX6 weatherproof lantern that can also charge your phone!
- Built-in 120-Lumen flashlight and easy-to-read battery indicator.
- Weighs only 3.07oz with runtime of 7-170 hours depending on brightness setting.
- USB Source: 3.5 Hours
- Nomad 5 Solar Panel: 3.5 Hours
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 3.07 oz (87g)
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.5 in (112 x 37.75mm)
- Warranty: 2 years
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 9.62Wh (3.7V, 2600mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-Life: Charge every 3.6 months
- Full Bright, 4 Lights (Average): 135 Lumens, 3800K
- Dimmest, 2 Lights (Average): 7 Lumens, 3800K
- Flashlight, Bright (Average): 115 Lumens, 3000K
- Flashlight, Dim (Average): 15 Lumens, 3000K
- Full Bright, 4 Lights (Full Battery): 150 Lumens, 3800K
- Dimmest, 2 Lights (Full Battery): 10 Lumens, 3800K
- Flashlight, Bright (Full Battery): 120 Lumens, 3000K
- Flashlight, Dim (Full Battery): 20 Lumens, 3000K
- One side lit: 170 hours (low), 15 hours (high)
- Both sides lit: 80 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Flashlight: 100 hours (low), 8.5 hours (high)
What's In The Box
- Lighthouse Micro Charge Lantern
Base Camp Food are an official Goal Zero UK retailer and you can view our Goal Zero collection by clicking here.
Free UK Delivery on all Goal Zero products.