Tender chicken, fluffy rice, peas, mixed peppers, onions, coconut milk, green chilli and lemongrass combine to create the irresistible Thai Green Chicken Curry with Rice that will satisfy even the most discerning of palettes.
- 25-year shelf life
- 13 servings per tin
- 299 calories per serving
- Fully cooked, nutritious meals
- Fully recyclable packaging
To prepare a single serving:
1. Mix can contents.
2. Put 60g / 2.11 oz of food from the can into a solid container.
3. Boil 85ml / 2.9 fl oz of water.
4. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
5. Cover and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
6. Stir, season to taste and serve.
To prepare entire tin:
1. Remove the 3 oxygen absorbers from the tin.
2. Cover the contents of the tin with boiling water.
3. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
4. Replace the lid and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
5. Stir, season to taste and serve.
Ingredients: Parboiled Long Grain Rice (37.3%), Diced Cooked Chicken (14.3%), Diced Onions, Coconut Milk, Diced Bell Peppers, Peas, Rapeseed Oil, Green Thai Chilli Paste (1.5%) (Green Chillies, Lemongrass, Lemon Juice (Sulphites), Coriander, Garlic Puree, Ginger Puree, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Salt, Ground Coriander), Garlic Puree, Cornflour, Salt.
Allergy Information: Sulphites
Nutrition Per 100g Dry:
Energy 498Kcal, Protein 16.4g, Carbohydrates 46.9g, Sugar 3.2g, Fat 25.6g, Saturated Fat 6.0g, Fibre 5.6g, Salt 1.5g
REMARK: Requires a tin / can opener