Spaghetti Carbonara from Expedition Foods is a classic Italian pasta dish crafted using spaghetti, smoked ham, cheese, and a delicate blend of salt and white pepper. Boasting a fan favourite status, this meal is perfect for any occasion - from a backyard micro-adventure to island bike packing. All you have to do is add hot water, stir, and wait five minutes for a delicious and satisfying meal.
- 25-year shelf life
- 13 servings per tin
- 301 calories per serving
- Fully cooked, nutritious meals
- Fully recyclable packaging
To prepare a single serving:
1. Mix can contents.
2. Put 60g / 2.11 oz of food from the can into a solid container.
3. Boil 85ml / 2.9 fl oz of water.
4. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
5. Cover and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
6. Stir, season to taste and serve.
To prepare entire tin:
1. Remove the 3 oxygen absorbers from the tin.
2. Cover the contents of the tin with boiling water.
3. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
4. Replace the lid and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
5. Stir, season to taste and serve.
Ingredients: Durum Wheat Semolina Spaghetti (54.0%), Single Cream (Milk), Diced Onion, Whole Milk, Grated Cheddar (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Ham (6.5%) (Pork Leg Meat (91%), Gelling Blend (Dextrose, Glucose Syrup, Yeast Extract, Stabilisers (E450i, E451ii), Gelling Agent / Stabiliser (E407a), Antioxidant (E301)), Salt, Dextrose, Antioxidant (E301), Smoke Flavourings, Preservative (E250), Natural Flavouring), Garlic, Salt, White Pepper
Allergy Information: Milk, Wheat
Nutrition Per 100g Dry:
Energy 502Kcal, Protein 16.8g, Carbohydrates 47.0g, Sugar 3.9g, Fat 26.5g, Saturated Fat 11.3g, Fibre 4.4g, Salt 1.52g
REMARK: Requires a tin / can opener