Wheat spaghetti is combined with a flavourful sauce of tomatoes, garlic, onions, and minced beef infused with classic Italian herbs like oregano, summer savoury, basil, thyme, rosemary, and marjoram to create Expedition Foods' Spaghetti Bolognese, an indulgent hot pasta dish with an explosion of flavour.
- 25-year shelf life
- 13 servings per tin
- 303 calories per serving
- Fully cooked, nutritious meals
- Fully recyclable packaging
To prepare a single serving:
1. Mix can contents.
2. Put 60g / 2.11 oz of food from the can into a solid container.
3. Boil 85ml / 2.9 fl oz of water.
4. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
5. Cover and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
6. Stir, season to taste and serve.
To prepare entire tin:
1. Remove the 3 oxygen absorbers from the tin.
2. Cover the contents of the tin with boiling water.
3. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
4. Replace the lid and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
5. Stir, season to taste and serve.
Ingredients: Durum Wheat Semolina Spaghetti (28.3%), Chopped Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Diced Onion, Cooked Minced Beef (8.2%) (Beef, Rosemary Extract), Rapeseed Oil, Garlic, Sugar, Cornflour, Oregano, Salt
Allergy Information: Wheat
Nutrition Per 100g Dry:
Energy 505Kcal, Protein 13.7g, Carbohydrates 43.4g, Sugar 17.1g, Fat 29.6g, Saturated Fat 4.4g, Fibre 5.0g, Salt 0.15g
REMARK: Requires a tin / can opener