This classic comfort food--macaroni and cheese--has a creamy, cheesy texture and flavor that is out of this world. It is one of the most popular dishes worldwide.
Macaroni and Cheese (Survivor Foods Range)
- 25-year shelf life
- 13 servings per tin
- 268 calories per serving
- Fully cooked, nutritious meals
- Fully recyclable packaging
To prepare a single serving:
1. Mix can contents.
2. Put 60g / 2.11 oz of food from the can into a solid container.
3. Boil 85ml / 2.9 fl oz of water.
4. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
5. Cover and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
6. Stir, season to taste and serve.
To prepare entire tin:
1. Remove the 3 oxygen absorbers from the tin.
2. Cover the contents of the tin with boiling water.
3. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
4. Replace the lid and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
5. Stir, season to taste and serve.
Ingredients: Macaroni Pasta (Wheat) (69.5%), Cheese Sauce (30.5%) (Whole Milk, Cream (Milk), Grated Red Leicester Cheese (Pasteurised Cow's Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet, Annatto: E160b(ii)), Grated Cheddar Cheese (Whole Cow's Milk, Salt, Lactic Culture, Vegetarian Rennet), Onion, Grated Mozzarella (Pasteurised Cow's Milk, Salt, Vegetarian Rennet, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Curdling Agent: E509, Anticaking Agent: Potato Starch)), Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, White Pepper).
Allergy Information: Contains Milk, Wheat
Nutrition Per 100g Dry:
Energy 447Kcal, Protein 16.0g, Carbohydrates 56.3g, Sugar 4.1g, Fat 16.9g, Saturated Fat 8.2g, Fibre 3.1g, Salt 0.80g
REMARK: Requires a tin / can opener