Treat yourself to the comforting flavor of Expedition Foods Beef and Potato Hotpot. This meal includes ingredients like minced beef, potatoes, lentils, carrots and onions, plus a garnish of fresh parsley and chives. Perfect for a hearty, home-cooking feel.
- 25-year shelf life
- 13 servings per tin
- 311 calories per serving
- Fully cooked, nutritious meals
- Fully recyclable packaging
To prepare a single serving:
1. Mix can contents.
2. Put 60g / 2.11 oz of food from the can into a solid container.
3. Boil 85ml / 2.9 fl oz of water.
4. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
5. Cover and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
6. Stir, season to taste and serve.
To prepare entire tin:
1. Remove the 3 oxygen absorbers from the tin.
2. Cover the contents of the tin with boiling water.
3. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
4. Replace the lid and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
5. Stir, season to taste and serve.
Diced Potatoes (34%), Diced Onions, Cooked Minced Beef (10%) (Beef, Rosemary Extract), Rapeseed Oil, Brown Lentils, Diced Carrots, Diced Swede, Tomato Puree, Cornflour, Sugar, Chicken Powder, Parsley, Colour: Caramel; Salt, Ground White Pepper, Chives.
Allergy Information: N/A
Nutrition Per 100g Dry:
Energy 519Kcal, Protein 19.1g, Carbohydrates 39.4g, Sugar 8.8g, Fat 30.3g, Saturated Fat 4.8g, Fibre 5.6g, Salt 0.52g
REMARK: Requires a tin / can opener