A product born out of a partnership with a purpose. The Camelbak Eddy®+ Bottle filtered by LifeStraw® features two stages of filtration.
Firstly, the hollow fibre filter removes bacteria, parasites, and microplastics. Then the second filter is an Ion Exchange Filter, which reduces lead, taste and odour, chlorine, and other chemicals. The result is that you can enjoy clean and delicious water at home or on the go.
Lightweight, durable and made using TRITAN™ RENEW COPOLYESTER. The main vessel is made with 50% recycled material and is odour and stain resistant. This gives the CamelBak Eddy+ bottles that high-quality glass-like finish. Popular already with our Base Camp Food team, they're sure to be a hit with our customers too.
- Two stages of filtration: Hollow fibre filter removes bacteria, parasites and microplastics. Ion exchange filter reduces lead, taste and odour, chlorine and other chemicals
- Flip, bite, sip: Drink through straw
- Leak-proof: Leak-proof when closed, spill-proof when open
- Easy to carry: Comfortable carry handle
- Easy to clean: Filter rinses clean and bottle is dishwasher safe
- Drink clean: BPA, BPS, and BPF free
- LifeStraw® and CamelBak® give back: One product, one child, one year of safe water
- Colours: Charcoal, Clear, True Blue
- Capacity: 1L / 32oz
- Weight: 0.198 kg
- Dimensions: 23.5 x 9.7 x 8.8 cm
Always 100% Free of BPA, BPS, and BPF
Base Camp Food are an Official UK Retail Partner for Camelbak and LifeStraw. Get Free UK Delivery on all Camelbak and LifeStraw products.