MSR designed the Thru-Link™ Inline Water Filter to give you a simple solution to clean water on the go whilst adding minimal gear to your pack. By adding this compact inline water filter to your existing or new hydration reservoir, you will now be able to get clean water on the go.
You can be mid hike and locate a water source but you can't be sure how safe it is to drink. With the Thru-Link Inline Water Filter, you can fill your reservoir and let the hollow fibre technology and activated carbon provide reliable safe water filtration whilst you remain on the move.
- Keep Moving: Don’t stop to filter–just scoop and go. Engineered specifically for high-flow, easy drinking.
- Two-Stage Filtration: Fast-flow hollow fibre removes pathogens, particulate & microplastics; activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odours.
- Quick-Connect: Compatible with any hydration reservoir system on the market.
- Proven: Used by the U.S. military for more than a decade; rugged ultrasonic welded housing for reliable durability.
- Effective Against: Bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics). Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 testing standard for removal of bacteria and protozoa.
- Colour: Grey
- Weight: 0.07 kg / 2.5 oz
- Width: 4.2 cm / 1.6 in
- Length: 19 cm / 7.5 in
- Height: 4.2 cm / 1.6 in
- Effective against:
- Bacteria: Yes
- Chemicals/toxins: Yes
- Particulate: Yes
- Protozoa: Yes
- Viruses: No
- Filter media: Hollow Fibre
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow (L/min): 1.5 litres per min
- Cartridge life: 1,000 litres
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Field maintainable: No
- Material(s): Hollow Fibre, ABS, Nylon