Asian Noodles with Chicken and Mixed Vegetables (Survivor Foods Range), 13 Servings
Be prepared for any situation with Expedition Foods Asian Noodles with Chicken and Mixed Vegetables in your emergency food supply. With each tin, you can guarantee good health in any disaster, such as a storm, earthquake, hurricane, or power cut. Ensure peace of mind in any urgent scenario by always having this wholesome, nutritious food stored.
- 25-year shelf life
- 13 servings per tin
- 248 calories per serving
- Fully cooked, nutritious meals
- Fully recyclable packaging
To prepare a single serving:
1. Mix can contents.
2. Put 60g / 2.11 oz of food from the can into a solid container.
3. Boil 85ml / 2.9 fl oz of water.
4. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
5. Cover and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
6. Stir, season to taste and serve.
To prepare entire tin:
1. Remove the 3 oxygen absorbers from the tin.
2. Cover the contents of the tin with boiling water.
3. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
4. Replace the lid and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
5. Stir, season to taste and serve.
Ingredients: Egg Noodles (51%) (Egg, Wheat) (Wheat Flour, Water, Egg Yolk Powder (1%), Salt, Raising Agents (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate)), Onion, Diced Cooked Chicken (17%), Sweetcorn, Mixed Peppers, Green Beans, Rapeseed Oil, Red Chilli Paste (5%) (Red Chilli, Sugar, Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Lemon Juice (Sulphites), Ginger Puree, Lemon Grass, Salt, Coriander), Salt, White Pepper, Cornflour, Garlic.
Allergy Information: Contains Egg, Gluten, Sulphites
Nutrition Per 100g Dry:
Energy 414Kcal, Protein 10.4g, Carbohydrates 57.6g, Sugar 4.7g, Fat 13.8g, Saturated Fat 1.3g, Fibre 8.9g, Salt 2.50g, Sodium 1000mg
REMARK: Requires a tin / can opener