A fully integrated kit for grilling, boiling, cooking meals with smokeless wood flames whilst generating 3W of electricity to charge your phone, tablet or lights via it's integrated 3200 mAh battery. This kit includes the award-winning BioLite CampStove 2+, the lightweight Portable Grill, KettlePot and the CoffeePress attachments.
- Stove generates 3W power to charge devices.
- Updated 3,200 mAh internal battery stores power for when you need it
Burn sticks, wood scraps, or pellets
- KettlePot stores CampStove to save pack space
- Boil 1L of water in 4.5 minutes
- Grilltop fits plenty of food
- FlexLight with ChromaReal LED technology included to illuminate cooktop
- Fuel: Renewable Biomass (twigs, pinecone, wood pellets, etc.)
- Lumens (Flexlight): 100Lm
CampStove: 33oz / 935g
KettlePot: 16oz / 465g
Grill: 30oz / 850g
- Fan Speeds: Four
- Boil Time: 4.5 minutes to boil 1l of water. (Boiling times vary by strength of fire)
- Dimensions: Height x Width
CampStove: 8.25 x 5 in (20.96 x 12.7 cm)
KettlePot: 10.20 x 5.20 in (25.91 x 13.21 cm)
Grill: 9.5 x 12 x 3.5 in (30.48 x 26.67 cm)
- LIVE POWER OUTPUT: 3 watts peak; TEG generated 5V, 2A USB output
- Battery: 3,200 mAh
- In The Box:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Excellent stove - well designed and was fit for our needs. Only drawback was the amount of wood required to fuel it. One thing I found was the need to use smaller size wood - 2 maybe 3 inches max. Any larger then it starts to clog up until they turn to ash or smaller 'charcoal' by which time the heat's no longer sufficient for cooking. Good cool down time helped by the fan which cut off automatically as the stove cools down. Grill has uneven heating with some part hotter than others making for uneven cooking. Nonetheless, our primary use was the stove itself. Base Camp provided seamless ordering process and extremely quick next day delivery. Overall, very happy with purchase.