The Therm-A-Rest NeoAir® XLite™ Sleeping Pad has been designed to give great comfort when sleeping under the stars. Impressively, it is able to achieve this whilst also being able to compact down to exceptionally minimal pack sizes. It is no wonder that the Therm-A-Rest NeoAir® XLite™ Sleeping Pad is the gold standard in lightweight backpacking comfort.
Available in different sizes to suit your height/preference and able to compact down as small as a 1L water bottle (see the additional product images for an example). The unrivalled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction with the Small, Regular, Regular Wide and Large sizes boosting an impressive 4.2 R-Value, whilst the Women's Regular size boosts an even warmer pad with an incredible 5.4 R-Value.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- "Women’s Regular" Size is also available, designed in a smaller size with a higher R-value for cold sleepers.
- Comfortable: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivalled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes airflow for easier inflation and quick deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- Colour: Lemon Curry
- R-Value: 4.2
- Weight: 15.5 oz / 0.44 kg
- Packed Dimensions: 11 in x 4.6 in / 28 cm x 12 cm
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 25 x 72 x 2.5 in / 64 x 183 x 6.4 cm
- Thickness: 2.5 in / 6.4 cm
- Top & Bottom fabric type: 30D rip HT Nylon
- What's Included:
- Pump sack
- Stuff sack
- Repair kit
- Material(s): Nylon, Polyurethane
Base Camp Food are a UK retailer for Therm-A-Rest. Purchase any Therm-A-Rest product and get Free UK Delivery.
Bought this after using my partners for the past couple of months. I'm a awkward front/side sleeper so really struggle with pressure points on sleeping mats but have had no problems with this! Decided to go for the regular wide as I sleep with my arms in weird positions and this allows me to do that without my arms falling off (a problem I'd have with the regular or women's specific). Easy to pump up with pump sac and comfy!