The original compression dry bag into the market which does not use a purge valve. This innovation uses air permeable eVent® fabric on the base, which allows air to be pushed out of the sack, while stopping water getting in. This is a lighter, simpler and more reliable solution than a purge valve. The body is made of a tough 70D polyurethane-coated fabric.
It has a Hypalon roll-top closure like the rest of the Sea to Summit dry sacks range and a lid with four straps for even compression.
- Rugged 70D tylon body and lid.
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable Nylon.
- Double stitched and tape sealed seams.
- Roll top Hypalon closure with lid.
- Bar tack reinforced stress points.
- White interior for better visibility of contents.
- Pull handle on the bottom.
- Use: storage of compressible contents, such as clothes and sleeping bags.
- Oval Base x Height:
- XS/6L to 2L - ø15 x 34cm
- S/10L to 3.3L - ø18 x 40cm
- M/14L to 4.5L - ø20 x 46cm
- L/20L to 6.7L - ø23 x 50cm
- XL/ 30L to 10L - ø27 x 58cm
- XS/6L to 2L - 107g
- S/10L to 3.3L - 129g
- M/14L to 4.5L - 148g
- L/20L to 6.7L - 168g
- XL/ 30L to 10L - 210g