The LifeStraw Personal Filter is an ultra-lightweight hydration survival tool that enables you to safely drink from a water source such as a river or a stream without the risk of bacteria or parasites that are the causes of most waterborne diseases. Being compact and weighing less than 57g (2oz), the LifeStraw Personal is a clear choice for your expedition pack every time.
With an unlimited shelf life and a long-lasting membrane microfilter that can last up to 4,000 litres of water (1,000 gallons), it can provide clean water for an individual for years.
- Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics and reduces sand, dirt, and cloudiness
- Independently lab tested, durable and BPA-free
- Ultimate survival tool, no shelf life, easy to clean and store
- No Batteries or Chemicals required.
- Now available in two colour choices: Blue or Green
- LifeStraw Personal Carry Case available separately
- Your purchase has impact: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water*
- Membrane microfilter removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics and silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal | 4,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- Weight: 1.62 oz | 46 g
- Dimensions: 9 x 1.2 in | 22.9 x 2.5 cm
- BPA-free materials
- Includes: LifeStraw, lanyard, user manual
Base Camp Food are an Official LifeStraw UK Retailer. We offer free UK delivery on all LifeStraw Personal Filters, LifeStraw Bottles, LifeStraw Replacement Filters and Accessories.
*LifeStraw's Give Back program uses money from every LifeStraw product sale to provide water filters and volunteers to communities around the world whose water is contaminated and otherwise unsafe to drink.
Haven't tried it out yet, but looks like a useful but of kit to have. Arrived quickly.
Arrived really quickly, thank you. Not tried it yet, but it's now in my hiking gear
There was a crack in the inlet cap straight out of the packaging, which wasn’t a enough for me to send it back but very annoying anyway.