The LifeStraw Flex with Squeeze Bottle gives you an instant complete hydration solution for your great adventures in the wild. The filter can go inside the included squeeze bottle but is also capable of being threaded onto most disposable water bottles or used as an in-line filter with most hydration packs.
By using the included squeeze bottle, you can remove the straw filter, collect water into the bottle from a clean water source, reattach the straw filter and drink.
Follow the User Manual included for the preparations and cleaning instructions, to ensure your LifeStraw filter is maintained for longevity.
- Membrane microfilter removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics and silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Activated carbon + ion exchange filter reduces lead, chlorine and bad odours for improved taste
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Meets NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane Microfilter lasts up to 500 gal | 2,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- Activated Carbon + Ion Exchange Filter lasts up to 26 gal | 100 L
- Filter Size: 6.4 x 1.5 in | 22.9 x 2.5 cm
- Weight (filter + bottle): 3.15 oz | 89 g
- Collapsible Bottle Volume: 22 fl. oz | 0.7 L
- Collapsible Bottle Size: 10.6 x 3.9 in | 26.9 x 9.9 cm
- Bag is made of durable, TPU laminated nylon
- Replaceable filters & parts
LifeStraw's Giving Back Campaign means your purchase has an impact: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water.
LifeStraw is also a proud B Corp and Climate Neutral Certified brand, committed to meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
Base Camp Food are an Official LifeStraw UK Reseller Partner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Just wish I read the instructions properly stating that I needed to flush the filter through 5 times. I was shi*ting through the eye of a needle for a day and a half. Good product tho