The LifeStraw Flex with Gravity Bag has your adventure group's hydration covered with this complete hydration & filtration solution. You can use the filter straw to drink directly from a clean water source, use it with the included gravity bag, use it as an in-line filter with most hydration packs or use attached to most disposable water bottles.
Follow the User Manual included for the preparations and cleaning instructions, to ensure your LifeStraw filter is maintained for longevity.
- Membrane microfilter removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics and silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Activated carbon + ion exchange filter reduces lead, chlorine and bad odours for improved taste
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Meets NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 500 gal | 2,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- Activated carbon + ion exchange filter lasts up to 26 gal | 100 L
- Filter Size: 6.4 x 1.5 in | 22.9 x 2.5 cm
- Hose Length: 27.5 in | 70 cm
- Gravity Bag Volume: 1 gal | 3.7 L
- Gravity Bag Size: 18.7 x 10.6 in | 47.5 x 27 cm
- Weight: 6.9 oz | 196 g
- Flow Rate: 0.125 gal/min| 0.5 L/min
- BPA-free materials
- Replaceable filters & parts
LifeStraw's Giving Back Campaign means your purchase has an impact: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water.
LifeStraw is also a proud B Corp and Climate Neutral Certified brand, committed to meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
Base Camp Food are an Official LifeStraw UK Reseller Partner.