GSI Halulite MicroDualist Complete has a rating of stars based on reviews.
GSI Halulite MicroDualist Complete
By GSI Outdoors
- High-efficiency, 8,768 BTU/h burner optimized to balance quick boil times and reduced fuel usage..
- Remote, canister mount, micro control valve provides exceptional all-season performance.
- Serrated 138mm/5.4 diameter pot support arms provide a stable, secure cooking platform.
- Crushproof, heat-resistant, nylon lid and silicone ring won’t deform in packs and includes an integrated strainer.
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport.
- Unique bowl + mug solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It lid virtually eliminate spills while the insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot.
- 2 Telescoping Foon utensils made of high temperature Nylon 66.
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp.
- Integrated nesting allows for ultralight stowing of micro stoves and fuel canisters (110 g).
- Weight: 510g / 18oz.
- Output: 8,768 BTU/h (2210 kcal/h)
- Travel Dimensions: 5.6" x 5.5" x 5.9" / 142mm x 140mm x 150mm
See more: Stoves