Is Solo Stove the ultimate backpacking stove?
As well as being lightweight and compact, the Solo Stove is extremely efficient. This is a result of the secondary combustion for a more complete and efficient burn cycle. The bottom vents draw air to feed the primary combustion. As the hot air rises up the double walls and through the top vents which results in the secondary combustion cycle. It doesn't just burn wood, it cooks the smoke of the wood and then burns the smoke twice! This results in a lower fuel requirement than other wood stoves, produces a hotter fire and minimises smoke.
- Packed size: Height 9.7cm, Width 10.8cm
- Assembled size: Height 14.6cm, Width 10.8cm
- Weight: 255g
- Materials: 304 stainless steel, nichrome wire
- Fuel: sticks, twigs, pine cones and other biomass
- Boil time: 8-10 mins (0.9l of water)
Why Solo Stove Pot 900?
The lightweight Solo Pot 900 is the companion pot crafted specifically for use with the Solo Stove. When nested, the Solo Stove fits inside the Solo Pot 900 for easy storage. Made with premium grade 304 stainless steel, the Solo Pot 900 is more durable than aluminum pots and arguably, a safer and healthier choice.
- Easy to use lid with a rubber coated lift tab (lockable in the upright position)
- Pour spout for easy pouring
- Double fold out handles
- Volume markings in oz and ml
- Black nylon stuff sack with drawstring
- Volume: 900ml
- Weight: 221g (7.8 oz)
- Height: 11.4 cm, Width: 11.9 cm
Watch this Video to See How it All Works...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.