The legendary Optimus Nova is the benchmark for today's multifuel expedition Stoves. This award winning workhorse has cooked millions of meals and has become a favourite among many backpackers.
It has a patented quick priming burner, the self purging aluminium pump and a built in magnetic cleaning needle are all features that ensure reliability and ease of use in all conditions. The single jet multifuel technology provides versatility throughout the world, Thanks to the collapsible turbine shaped pot support, a folding flame control and a new stuff bag pack size is minimal, Despite the small format Optimus Nova offers stability for large size pots.
- Boil time from only 3.5 mins (1l average) dependent on climate and altitude
- Fuel type: White gas, kerosene, diesel, petrol and jet fuel
- Material: Stainless steel, brass and aluminium
- Burn time of 2.5 hours at maximum output
- Weight 460g
- Power of 2850W
- Includes stove, pump, wind shield, multitool, stuff bag,
spare parts and lubricant